1. Acceptance of the terms of the contract
This agreement is automatically accepted as soon as the user decides to download or install any software or files, view any hardware or access or adhere to any project written, built, published or distributed by KRIEG Technologies.
2. Software Intellectual Property Rights
All the software written or published by KRIEG Technologies is distributed for free. The KRIEG Technologies software section is divided in: Freeware Software and Open Source Software.
- Freeware Software: All this software is written, distributed and published for free by KRIEG Technologies. The modification, copying or the replication of all software belonging to this category is prohibited, but any type of redistribution or sharing through any medium or channel is authorized provided the name KRIEG Technologies is recognized as the software manufacturer. Private and business use is authorized free of charge and without limitation, provided the software remains intact and unmodified.
- Open Source Software: All this software, source code or compiled code is all Copyleft. This software is free to be downloaded, modified, shared or redistributed through any medium or channel and it does not require any preservation of KRIEG Technologies identity, property or logo. All open source software can be an original production of KRIEG Technologies but also of others intellectual production which however is always copyleft and free to use/modify/redistribute typology, which can actually also be taken from any source.
3. Projects Intellectual Property Rights
All project built and published by KRIEG Technologies are free to access or join. The term "project" includes any item or category belonging to the projects section of KRIEG Technologies, which projects could represent: any kind of physical design production, intellectual production or software design production. All projects published by KRIEG Technologies are Open Source, these therefore be part of copyleft category. Then, all projects published by KRIEG Technologies follows the same directives of Open Source Software section: free to access, join, redistribute, modify, share, etc.
4. Software distribution and use
All KRIEG Technologies' software is distributed to the End-USer as "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". When the user decides to download and open ANY software included in this contract agree to use it according to the use established by the software description and designation according to the limits and restrictions of the software itself. Any incorrect or unintended use is not contemplated. Any faults the softwave has or can produce is accepted by User when the software is downloaded or used, freeing KRIEG technologies from every responsibility.
6. Warranty Disclaimer
KRIEG Technologies and all employees assume no responsibility for any failure or damage to anything (software, hardware or any property, animals or people) caused by the download, installation, use, sharing, display, publication or redistribution of any software, files, pages, images, projects or other included in this agreement, both all freeware software and all open source software written, built, published or distributed by KRIEG Technologies. Just as it does not recognize any damage caused by its hardware or projects. The entire risk regarding the quality and performance of the products is limited to the end user, who fully assumes the cost of all damages or repairs due to defects or malfunctions of the software, hardware, downloads, or other. KRIEG Technologies disclaims all other product warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. KRIEG Technologies makes no warranties regarding any damage that may be caused by the transmission of viruses, worms, time bombs, logic bombs or other computer programs of this type and also expressly disclaims any warranties or representations to authorized users or third parties.
7. Beta Software
All software included in this contract, identified by the word "beta" is purely for testing purpose. All software bounded to this definition is clearly with faults or defects and not ready for a stable use. When the user decides to use it, keep in mind that KRIEG Technologies takes no responsibility. As already mentioned in the paragraph 6th.
8. Download from third party
KRIEG Technologies disclaims every warranty and responsibility for downloading KRIEG Technologies software from third party sites. KRIEG Technologies can not insure the integrity and the purity of the software downloaded from other sources, declines all responsibility in the event of any errors, damage or other.
9. Generic file downloads
All KRIEG Technologies published and not published files, of any kind, downloaded by the user, are without any guarantee, neither of integrity nor of any kind. The user consciously downloads the files and any damage is implicitly the user's responsibility.
10. Papers intellectual property rights
All KRIEG Technologies published or not published papers can be copied and distributed without any problems. KRIEG Technologies and the writer and publisher of the sheets assume no responsibility neither for the one written above it, nor for its distribution or download.
11. Hardware intellectual property rights
All KRIEG Technologies hardware is closely related to KRIEG Technologies but more closely to its creator, ideator and designer. Copying the idea, design, function or any other copy of any kind is strictly prohibited. Unless you have a textual and formal permission from the creator, ideator or designer.
All projects, hardware, software and files, published and not published by KRIEG Technologies can be revoked, canceled, replaced or discontinued without notice.
13. Changes, update and discontinuity of EULA
The end user agreement may be modified, updated, replaced, discontinued or canceled without prior notice to the end user. KRIEG Technologies and all its employees assume no responsibility for this.
15. General Terms
The terms of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Italy, If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.